- Kneel on your hands and knees with a straight spine. Engage the abdominals to assist in holding the form.Place the knees directly under the hips, and the hands directly under the shoulders.
- Place the knees directly under the hips, and the hands directly under the shoulders.
- Place the hands about a foot in front of you, and shift the body forward so the shoulders are directly over the wrists again.
- Keep the spine straight when you bend the arms. They should make a right angle with the elbows aligned with both the wrists and shoulders.
- Inhale as you bend, and exhale as you extend.
- The lower you go, the more challenging the exercise. Complete at least 3 sets of 5 to15 reps (repetitions). If you’re able to complete at least 10 each set without loosing the form, try the intermediate version.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Yoffie Life disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.