- Start in a comfortable cross-legged seated position facing a chair. Place a folded blanket or pillow behind you.
- Lift Legs, one at a time, and place calves, ankles and feet on the seat of the chair. Legs are at a 90-degree angle.
- Keeping legs at a 90 degree angle resting on the seat of the chair, lower yourself to your back (supine) and rest head on the folded blanket or pillow. Extend arms by sides at a 45-degree angle (arm pits free) with palms facing up.
- Inhale for two counts and exhale for two counts. Continue this process of counting the length of the inhalation and exhalation for three minutes, twice a day. Gradually add time.
- To come out, gently roll to the right into a fetal position and hold for three breaths. Activate top hand into the floor and push yourself up – heart before head – to seated.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Yoffie Life disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.