- Begin standing with feet hip-width apart and knees slightly bent. Hold one dumbbell in each hand.
- Hinge at hips to bring torso to a 45-degree angle. Extend arms in front of chest, and position palms to face each other. This is start position.
- Equalize the weight on the left and right feet. Anchor hips by opening sit bones—the bony protuberances in the middle of each buttock—away from the tailbone, and empty the abdominals by drawing belly in toward the back and up toward the ribs. Lengthen side body—the space between hips and ribs—and align the neck with the spine.
- Inhale to prepare. Exhale; pull tips of the shoulder blades down, and bend elbows toward ceiling to bring hands toward body. Hold for a count of three. Inhale; back to start.
- Repeat for 12 breath cycles. This is 1 set. Complete 3 sets total.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Yoffie Life disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.