- Start in a comfortable cross-legged seated position. Place a bolster or pillow in front of you and a folded blanket behind you.
- Extend legs and drape them over the bolster or pillow to supports the knees.
- Keeping knees supported, lower yourself to your back (supine) and rest head on the folded blanket. Extend arms by sides at a 45-degree angle (arm pits free) with palms facing up.
- Inhale for two counts and exhale for two counts. Continue this process of counting the length of the inhalation and exhalation for three minutes, twice a day. Gradually add time.
- To come out, gently roll to the right into a fetal position and hold for three breaths. Activate top hand into the floor and push yourself up – heart before head – to seated.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Yoffie Life disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.