- Lie on a bench with the knees bent and the soles of the feet on the floor
- Extend the arms, grasping the weight with both hands. Hands should be in line with shoulders.
- Keep the elbows in line with the shoulders and bend the arms. Stop when you hit a right angle. The weight should be in line with the forehead.
- Inhale as you bend, and exhale as you extend.
- Perform 8 to 15 repetitions. In between sets, take an “active rest” by doing a set of crunches or push-ups in between.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Yoffie Life disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.